Terms and Conditions
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about Equation Accounting Ltd.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Equation Accounting Ltd or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- the material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- the copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Equation Accounting Ltd or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s). The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about Equation Accounting Ltd.
- Unless otherwise specified, this website is directed solely at those who access this website from the UK. Equation Accounting Ltd makes no representation that any product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. The release, publication or distribution of documents on this website in jurisdictions other than the UK may be restricted by law and therefore persons in a jurisdiction other than the UK into which such documents are released, published, distributed or otherwise accessible should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions.
- Equation Accounting Ltd has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. The Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Equation Accounting Ltd disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- Equation Accounting Ltd shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the Information.
- Equation Accounting Ltd does not represent that the Information is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete. In particular the information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, audio webcasts, video interviews, transcripts and presentations and financial information should not be deemed correct or current except as of the date of issue. Equation Accounting Ltd shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the Information and does not, does not intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct Information.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of Equation Accounting Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the Equation Accounting Ltd website and Equation Accounting Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
- If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Service Plan Contracts
- Annual Return: The cost of submission of the company annual return is included in the limited company all essentials packages provided the client passes on to Equation the relevant companies house
security password and authorisation code. Upon signing up with Equation, Equation will request the
password is sent to you by email from companies house. Equation will not
held liable for the cost of annual returns having to be submitted
where codes have not been passed on in time.
- Bookkeeping: The all essentials
packages include one hour of bookkeeping per month. Where
additional bookkeeping is required above the inclusive hour, it will be
at the hourly rate of £14.75 per hour plus VAT.
- 7 day return service: Your monthly financial
report will be emailed to you within seven to ten days of the date you
submitted your records, provided all necessary information is present
for us to
process. Where receipts, records and other financial information is
where it is considered to be of material importance to the accuracy of
financial report, Equation reserve the right to a reasonable delay on
the financial report until the necessary information is received for
- Additional services: All additional
services outside of the inclusive package are to be paid monthly within
fourteen days of invoice. The interest rate of 1.5% above base applies after the 14 day credit period.
- Bank reconciliations: Bank reconciliations are not included
in the packages and are charged
at £25 per hour plus VAT where necessary above the inclusive 1 hour of
or VAT preparation work per month.
- PAYE Additional payslips are charged @ £2.50
per person per payslip including annual year end filing and P60.
- Filing and data sorting your records: Data sorting and
organisation of information where records, receipts and financial
not filed in date order is charged at £12.75 per hour plus VAT.
- VAT returns: VAT Returns are
not included in packages and
preparation work is charged @ £17.50
per hour plus VAT. We will arrange for your VAT returns to be submitted
online, with payments collected quarterly by HMRC by direct debit.
be included in the VAT returns must be made available to Equation at
days before the due date of the return, i.e. the 16th of the
at the latest.
- Payment terms: Packages are payable monthly by standing order. The balance of any
additional work or
services not included in the package will be invoiced monthly and are to
paid within 14 days of invoice. Returns of all natures will not be
until payment is received in full. Interest may be charged at
1.5% per month above
The Bank of England base rate after this period on outstanding amounts
accordance with Equation terms and conditions.
Payment methods: Pay Pal – Please let us know if you wish to pay debit
or credit card via Pay Pal. BACS – Payment can be made directly to our
Lloyds TSB Acc no. 02206840 Sort Code 30-99-56. Please state you name
invoice number. Payments by cheque. Please
make cheques payable to: 'Equation Accounting Ltd'. A standard fee of
applies to process cheques.
- One-off set-up fee: A
one off set up fee applies to all packages.
- Catch up period: Where you have
service plan part
way through a financial year, payment of the ‘catch-up’ months must be
paid within fourteen days of invoice to bring your accounting records up
- Term of the service plan: The
service plan is offered for a minimum of twelve months and is on automatic
rolling basis thereafter. Two full months notice is required t
service plan. Notice should be given on the 1st of the month.
- Cancellation of your service plan: Cancellation
of your service plan within the first twelve months of your contract
will result in an
cancellation fee of £55.
of your standing order and returned payments: Cancellation of
your standing order or a returned standing order will result in an
administration fee of £35 per occurrence.
- Privacy assurance and anti money laundering regulations: We assure you
that all information provided is strictly confidential. Any information
discarded from Equation containing any confidential information is
protect your identity. Under new money
laundering laws, you need to provide us with your passport and a recent
bill (within the last three months) before we can undertake any work.
signing this agreement you confirm you have not partaken in any money
Company Registration Details
Equation Accounting Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 06590608.
Address: 24 Jubilee Enterprise
Centre, 15 Jubilee Close, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 7BS, United Kingdom.
Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved.
Material published on
these web pages is copyright and may not be reproduced without